Practical Guide to Gartner’s Cloud Security Archetypes
The cloud security solutions market is growing rapidly and there are an overwhelming number of solutions. Figuring out the right tool, let alone the right type of tool, can be difficult.
This guide distills the main concepts of five archetypes, as defined by Garner, that fall under the broader cloud security management platform umbrella:
• Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB)
• Cloud Workload Protection Platform (CWPP)
• Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM)
• Cloud Infrastructure Entitlement Management (CIEM)
• Cloud-Native Application Protection Platform (CNAPP)
Learn more about what these tools do and what they can do for you.